Monday, June 17, 2013

Mood Board Challenge at Scrap Around the World

Hello everyone, I am on a mission to get some more scrapping done as the weather turns chilly and indoors is the only place to be! So I have discovered a cool challenge over at Scrap Around The World.
It is a sketch as well as a mood board, loved all the groovy cameras, so had to put at least one on my page:


And here is my take on it:



Once again using all those summer photos trying to think "warm"! This is my youngest enjoying the surf at Phillip Island.
Used a cool new Stencil and alpha from Scrap FX.The alpha has a real graffiti feel to it, perfect for my boyish pages! 


Loved using the banners again helps me rid myself of all those scraps!
Well thanks for stopping by now I am off to get more done, gotta keep these fingers moving to stay warm!

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous take on the challenge, the layers look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those swirly dirls in the top corner.....so wav-ish!!! Lovely colours, too...he's a keen surfer, your boy....so are my 2. Both in their 20s now & still surf most weekends:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this funky cool take on our challenge! Thanks so much for playing at SATW!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow cool page, thanks for joining in at SATW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Amazing layout! Thanks so much for joining in at Scrap Around The World!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh! this is super duper über cool! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUCH A LOVELY & COOL PAGE!!!Thanks so much for joining in at Scrap Around The World!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the stenciling and swirls on your cool page! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Around the World.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing how well you combined different patterns into this page, creating a feel of action and great fun! Thank you for playing with our SATW moodboard!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool background and great layering, love the swirls. Thank you so much for sharing your page with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!