Thursday, June 26, 2014

A Page just for fun!

I am back to share a page that I did just for fun, no idea where I was going with it, just let it all come together.

I used one of the latest Scrap FX chippies the BLISS Bracket word. I love all the words they have in this line.


I added some wings with a smattering of embossing powder and embossed the word as well. I also used an old fave of mine the stonework screen that I cut up to add dimension to my page.


Once I attached it to my base with some other bits and pieces, like mesh and texture paste, I lathered it with Gesso and then sprayed away with some Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays.

You can see all the bits and pieces I used here. I just used what ever was within reach! Loads of scraps from other work.

Here is the full page: 



The Journalling is a stamp from Kaiser that just said all I wanted to say!



 I have to say I really loved how this one turned out and I was even in the photo!!!!
It is a great photo of my 2 fella's, finally got a good one without them pulling their ridiculous faces.....Ahhh Teens!!
Thanks so much for dropping by y'all! 
HUGS,

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes it is good to just create with no agenda or criteria.. this looks fabulous and that is a great photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I love the colors and textures... oh, the fabulous textures! I really love the wings to. Great job!

    #PTTLUP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved how this one turned out Michelle, always love the texture you get... and nice to see you in the pic too.. :)
    #PTTLUP
    #PTTLUP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a bunch for visiting my little corner and leaving some love ladies! So appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great chipboard backgrounds. Nice texture to everything.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!