Thursday, July 31, 2014

Lots of Love at Scrap FX!

Hi everyone time certainly has got away from me this month, I have lots to catch up on. First a LO I created for Scrap FX using new heart puzzle pieces.

Two Hearts puzzle small

They are so cute and come in 2 sizes. I have used the small one here and pulled it apart, yes it does work as a real live puzzle!
The teeny pieces are just perfect to add as embellishments, I have used some embossing powder on them to make them stand out and look like they have come out of the hearts.


The hearts I have covered with the Tim Holtz printed tissue, dropped some ink haphazardly then embossed the edges.



My Title is a mixture of Alphabets, never seem to have enough letters in the one set!! GRR!!
But mixing the letters works well to emphasise a word.


I have embossed the letters then sprayed the ink so that it ties in with the page.


The alphabets I used are from Scrap FX, Bag of Letters mini:


Bag of Letters mini
And my fave, Lanky:

Lanky Alpha, lower case
So that is it for today, stay tuned I have more projects to come using the fab new releases from 
Scrap FX!
Hugs to all 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!