Monday, August 4, 2014

More Hearts!

Back again, sharing what I have been playing with from 
Scrap FX:

100% LoveableLots of Love

These chippies are fab!! And they combine so well with this awesome foam stamp:

Heart Spangles stamp

The hearts in the chippie are a similar shape to the stamp, so of course I had to use them together in this layout featuring my furbaby, Shyloh!


I applied metallic paint in Gold and Bronze to a roughly gessoed background, but the photo does not really show it terribly well, so you will have to use your imagination! 



I used the stamp with Stampendous embossing powder over the top of the paint to make the hearts pop.


I also embossed the chipboard teeny hearts and Wordlet to tie it all together. I just love the Titles that ScrapFX come up with, they are all so different and help out when you are stuck for ideas!



I used a few scrap pieces of patterned paper under the photo and dragged out an old punch I had forgotten all about, don't you love finding things deep down in your stash that are just perfect!


So that is the story of the page, oh and the doily is a new Prima die, very girly for me really but I just had to have it!!
So a few more detail shots for you:





And there you have it, I am done till next time, yes I still have more to catch up on so stay tuned!
Hugs, 

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!