Monday, October 27, 2014

Lindys Stamp Gang October Colour Challenge

Phew!! Just finished in time to pop it in the October Colour Challenge at Lindy's Stamp Gang! Here is the Scheme:

Pretty cool colours I say! 
Here is what developed:


The Lindys products I used were: 


I used embossing Powders on the Chipboard pieces and the background:


The Chippies are from Scrap FX and the patterned paper is from Fancy Pants.


I used the new Background Stamps from Scrap Fx to create the embossed background and the Crackle roller Stamp from Clear snaps also came into play because.... well....it was on my desk!

Love those new mini banners and months, I can see myself reaching for them again and again!



Well I guess that is it from me for now!
Till next time, thanks for dropping by all!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely background Michelle! Thanks so much for joining the challenge again this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the layering, looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing lo!!!! cool background work! thanks for playing with LSG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never say your page is too beautiful Michelle wow you used very well Lindy's products

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow, Michelle!!! It's absolutely amazing))) Love the background and the depth that you added with all those layers!!! The photo is so sweet))) And of course love what you've done with the chips))))
    Thank you for sharing your talent at Lindy's Stamp Gang!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!