Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Scrap FX Project.


Hi Everyone back with a quick share, a LO for Scrap FX this month.
New Scrap Fx Products used:
Sea Scene SMALL - Click Image to Close
Sea Scene Large
Adventure Awaits
Wordlet
Seaweed stencil
Seaweed Stencil

And here is my beachy page:


I gave all the chippies a coat of gesso then coloured with mica paints and sprays, and added a few texture spots with embossing enamel.



I created the background using crackle paste by Viva Decor and sprays to highlight the cracks formed.


I wanted to create a background that had lots of movement like a wave, hey I tried!!


I added some micro beads and sequins to create a little more interest.




There you have it my first project for the month! 
To check out these new releases by Scrap FX you can find them all HERE
Be back soon with a little more!


2 comments:

  1. the new chipboard is outstanding... love the new design theme. Great showcasing of the product with your layout!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ava, yes I love the beach themed chippies they make me happy! Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!