Tuesday, July 19, 2011

123 Challenge LO

Hey all, 
just a quick post before I need to go put my car in for a service, fun stuff !! Anyhow the July 123 Challenge (123 July Challenge ) was to create a "Scene", the colour Teal and the word THING some where in the title. So here it is: 


 I created the totally random background using gauze, mist paint and stamps, got a little carried away I think! But look I haven't used any string!!! Could it be that fetish has past? I don't think so, I thought about using it far too many times to be totally "Cured"!


 The lettering I did by hand with a little help using a stencil, truth was I am running out of alphas (already on my shopping list) and had to take drastic action!


 The alphas I did use are ScrapFX and I love these flourishes from them as well they are a little more masculine than the norm.


A few buttons and this and that and I was done! I have probably missed something here, anything you want to know? Just leave a comment and I will get back to you I promise!
 Gotta go, Happy Scrappin',



6 comments:

  1. Do you order your supplies online? I would love to use more glimmer mists. The one I have is from stampin up & the squirter doesn't act right. I'm not impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, the main mists I use are from Tattered angels, but that is only because they were the first company to bring them out. You do have to clean the tops every now and then with water then blow through them. If that doesn't work you can buy refillable squirters for a fraction of the price from the $2 store and they seem to do the trick just empty your stampin up one into that (waste not want not). Also if you buy tattered angels and you have problems with the squirter you let them know and they will send you another bottle to try, but with their new formula the clogging does not happen as much, it also helps to store them upright. I do hear that the studio calico and Maya Road mists are good too but haven't got my hands on them yet.... only time will tell, have fetish will buy!!!! Hope this helps you out a little, thanks for stopping by, Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun! Love the journaling! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your background and button and flourish cluster! fantastic work! x :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooo Michelle, I luv ur scene, very creative and totally luv ur lettering!! clever cookie you!
    thx for playing at 123. X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!