Friday, July 29, 2011

A Little Bit Lost

And Hello to all,
 As you can see it has been a while since I have paid attention to this blog. No excuses, just have found myself a little uninspired. We all have those moments don't we? Please all nod yes here!!!!
 So I thought I cannot just ignore what I started, and hope everyone "still comes a Callin'" when I have my Mojo back on track.
So here's a thought..........Why don't I go through my old albums and see which LO's I still adore...... and which ones I don't particularly like anymore (that should be a bit of a giggle at least right?)......It is great to do this makes you aware of all those trends we all went through and which ones have stood the test of time. I had a lovely morning of quiet reminiscing, and I think I have a few stirrings of creativeness simmering now....... So here goes with a few that made me smile:

This one is from 2007, simple but I did love my doodling back then and hand wrote just about everything......
 Now Christmas is an event I do not normally scrap too much I realized through my journey this is one of the few.....Why I ask? Cannot  say but will have to rectify that situation........


I Love this one for no other reason than the photo nothing special really about the LO the photo was the highlight....... Those baby blues on my eldest!!!!!!!!














These next 2 were during my fabric phase in 2005.... Apologies for the poor quality photos but you have to remember this was taken in the life before digital photography took off! I used to raid Mum's patchwork stash constantly.....

 Then there was paint! I guess this is the "tool" that has stayed with me, it is always my go to medium. This was done in 2007 before the "mist" revolution reached our shores!!!!
Just put this one in from 2007 to summon  a bit of sunshine in what has been a dreary and freezing winter for us down here!!!!
 Love the colours and the photo in this one from the summer of 2008 when I first got my digital SLR camera and loved it!!!
Love the boys just being silly, in 2007/8. I loved Basic Grey and used it over and over again.  As a result I still have papers from this era stashed away!
 My very first page of cogs back in 2007, I didn't think my cog fetish had lasted this long!!!!   Bayley wanted an IPod so much he made his own. He wore these for a good hour and a half before he realized we were giggling!!!!! Love this one for the memories!
And lastly the final photo taken of our special family member in 2007 before he left us. We still miss him dearly, a great dog with a face only his mother could love!!!!!

Well, that's it for now, hope you have enjoyed my trip down memory Lane... highly recommend you all do it at some stage it was a real pleasant journey and reminds you why you do this amazing hobby in the first place..... To record precious memories.

Bye for now,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!