Wednesday, September 21, 2011

123 September Challenge

Back Again!

This is my LO for the 123 September Challenge. The requirements were: White, the word ON, and White Space (which I find kinda hard to do).
So Sorry 
Out For Publication
 Will Be Back Soon

So here is my take,  the photo is of the boys but the subject is not warm and fuzzy due to the phase (I hope) they are going through right now!!! They are at each others throats 24/7 and it is driving me to distraction!!!!! Tell me this too shall pass!!!!


 I tried to keep all the embellies white instead of using a white background (I do like to think out of the box). Aren't  the birds just too cute? They are new from (you guessed it) ScrapFX, as are the cogs, chicken wire and Alphas.



Splashed around heaps of paint as you can see, and added lots of texture with the fibre. I know not too much white space here, but that is just the way I seem to roll!

And the journalling says it all, I hope they get back in sync with each other before they send their mother batty. Thanks for looking and please add a few words to reassure a frazzled mother of angry boys that she is not talking to herself!!!!! TeeHeee things have got to get better I really liked my former happy place! I promise a happier LO next time!

3 comments:

  1. This is great. Love the white embellies and I do hope the boys learn to get along soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Michelle- the subject is true and real, the photo beautiful and the layout fantastically inventive- love how you treated the cogs and how they are clustered together- great design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle-love the details. Handsome boys you have! Siblings have a tendency to bicker & compete-normal-totally normal!
    They'll grow out of it.
    You know the saying-boys will be boys!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!