Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Drum Roll Please as I Announce........

Ok Folks, after much deliberation I have a winner to announce!!!!!!
My special guest judge was the founder of ScrapFX (also the generous sponsor of the prize) so without further ado congratulations goes to .....  Kim Ewins..... with this gorgeous LO:


Love this Kim, beautifully done! If you can email me your address I will get that awesome chipboard prize to you!!!
Thank you so much to everyone that made the effort to enter my little challenge I was so glad I "hand-balled" the final decision to someone else! I would have struggled to make the choice they were all so wonderful! It was certainly fun for me to see everyones take on the requirements.

Thanks so much for dropping by and Kim congrats once again!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Whooo Hooooo Yay Kim, congrats lovely lady x

    Cheers Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Kim ~ gorgeous use of music paper, & really sweet LO:) And thankx Melissa for running this fun challenge:):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!