Monday, November 14, 2011

Footy Fever Part 2


 This this is my second LO, had the photo could not resist giving it one more shot!


Used up a few old Hambly transparencies that I had been bonding with for far too long!


 Once again the chippies are from ScrapFX, just painted up.




Slapped some paint around as usual, gotta embrace my sloppiness!










There you go my footy fever has subsided and I can wait another year till it the mayhem starts over again.



So a quick post is a good post right?
That is all from me for now tah for taking a peek!


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one too. Nothing better than slopping a bit of paint around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the different layers and how the footies stand out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Michelle! You have been busy, This layout is just as awesome. Love the footy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this - love the cats, too, so that helps:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow just gorgeous love the paint..Thanks for playing along at
    STB

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!