Friday, November 25, 2011

November Challenge at 123

Hey There,
Just finished my take on the November Challenge at 123.  I love this site it is so much fun to tie all the requirements together and I love seeing all the different takes on them.
This month:
 Colour = Grey
Word = Please
Technique = Stamping in an unusual way!

So here it is:

 Yes another Boys page, my lovely ones being silly in the car during a recent road trip! They weren't really that sad but it is not cool for mother to keep taking photos!!!


 My unusual stamping was on the embellishment "thingys". I made them out of this really cool paper modelling clay that I have had in my stash for such a long time and never even opened it. I just rolled it out, cut out circles using a medicine measuring cup then pressed an inked stamp into it just enough to give it a negative embossed effect. Pretty hard to tell from the photo really. They are great as they dry just like thick paper and are very light so does not weigh your page down!

So much fun to play with my youngest wants to make Christmas decorations in the same way then spray them gold! But I digress, let me continue.....

I also used the same stamps with the grey paint to create a background. 


And of course buttons wonderful buttons crazy for 'em! Used a ScrapFX chippie painted grey and typewriter alphas in the Title.



And lastly my journalling,  doodling and punched out circles thrown about and I am done.
Thanks so much for taking a peek, hugs

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic ~ almost a monotone in colour, but it has a real light, airy feel ~ really great work... especially with that 'clay':):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo not cool mum!! i get that with 3 boys of our own, but I totally LUV your cool LO! all those details are divine!! thx for playing along at 123 in Nov. Looking foward to seeing what you do for DEC! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!