Monday, November 21, 2011

November Challenge at WW1


Hello to all,
creatively a little slow this month, don't know why that would be, I guess it could be that Christmas is a creepin' up on me ARGHHH!!!!

 Anyway have done no Christmas prep yet ( I am a champion procrastinator)  but did manage to get a LO done for the challenge over at White With One. The requirements this month were, white, one bright colour and flowers. Obviously could not use my boys on this one, so as always, turned to my nieces! I am lovin' the yellows and orange hues still so stuck with it for my brights theme.

 So here 'tis, I have been wanting to do this design for a while now after being inspired by a LO on the Studio Calico site, cannot think who it was by (much Apologies) I like to give credit where credit is due!


 Notice there is no paint or misting done?  (I know, most unusual for me I had to really resist my go to products for the look I wanted to create) I was trying to get clean lines to bring out the heart shape more and make the brights really pop!


Had lots of fun with my stamps!
 
 Some fussy cutting (it wasn't too hard though) and brads to add to the texture of the page as I found it a little flat without them.


Lastly some chipboard alphas and a Damask Flourish corner from ScrapFX to finish it all off!

So I hope everyone else is more prepared for Christmas than I am so that when I finally go shopping I won't have a crowd to contend with! Don't like my chances of that though, thanks for dropping by big hugs to all who leave some love!

5 comments:

  1. loved this when I saw it over at the Boxx .... it is amazing .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you resisted the inks etc ~ the heart really does pop & looks magical:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you knew me well you would know that......I freakin HATE orange, but OMG your LO is amazing ( I am so glad that I made the decision to leave everyone else to using orange - he he)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow how gorgeous is this one ...love the heart ...thanks for playing along at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh this is gorgeous, so love the heart background! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!