Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Boxx Feb Box of Scraps Kit

Just a quick share, this is the page I did with the Feb BOS kit from The Boxx:


Out for Publication
So Sorry 
Will be Back Soon


This was an awesome kit to work with, had a load of fun with it and did not have to add too much of my stash to create the LO.


I am still lovin' the confetti look, this time with hearts.


The cardboard buttons & stickers were included in the Kit, I just added the twine.


The Chippy Frame is from ScrapFX and was also in the Kit. I still have lots left over so will be doing another LO that I will post shortly!

2 comments:

  1. What a great kit! LOVE those print buttons, they're awesome:):)...also your hearts...the big one looks really great:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely! I really like your title work too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!