Monday, March 12, 2012

Some Layouts to Share

Finally tore myself away from my art Journal and managed to get some Layouts done.
 The first one, I did for the folks over at Sawyers Place using their spotty blue tape.....


Used Splatts from ScrapFX and a new funky underline flourish that I can see becoming a fave!
Just roughly painted them and sprayed some mist and left it to dry naturally.


Dusted off a very old alpha stamp set for the title and date.


Finished it off with a ScrapFX alpha and some twine to use the tape a little more.


Now my next one I did for the monthly Challenge in the Scrapbooking Memories Magazine. The challenge was to create without any Patterned Paper.... sounded very appealing so I gave it a shot and here it is:


 Found this so much fun to do and succeeded in adding a bit of colour with no patterned paper in sight. Used some tape that really dictated the colour scheme. I tried to tie the chipboard in, by painting and spraying with Lindys Stamp Gang Mists for a vintage look.


Used some new ScrapFX flourishes that are just Awesome!!!!! Went so well with the good old mini retro flowers (a Fave, go to product). Also freestyle alphas to add to the funky feel!


 The big texture on the page is made from a paper bag scrunched, die cut, sprayed and painted, yes I gave that the works!!!

So there you have it 2 layouts done I now have a hankering to do some more challenges for this month off to do a bit of a search!
Cheerio then,

1 comment:

  1. Love them! Colours are awesome & that ol' stamp set looks fantastic:):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!