Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sawyers Place Washi Tape Share



Hi All,
back again with a couple of pages made for Sawyers Place, just love their Washi Tapes!!!
This first layout is of my youngest, it was this photo that made me realize I needed to cut my hair!!!

This is made mainly with Washi Tape complemented with strips of patterned paper.
 I have put the washi on white card stock first making it easy to
  punch out those circles.
 Tried my hand at carving my own chevron stamp, love how it tuned out and enjoyed the whole process, have stamp patterns running through my head!!!!

Love this camera stamp I find myself reaching for it constantly!
 The Chippies are ScrapFX painted with red paint first then sprayed with Mister Hueys White Calico.

Used lanky alphas and arrow chippies.
 The next layout, I tried out another handmade stamp made using a ScrapFX template have I told you I really love doing the carving thing? I thought it would be too fiddly and timely for me but it was so super easy!!!
Sorry 
Out for publication. 
Will be back 
again soon.



 The camera stamp is from Amy Tangerines' line. I can see it becoming a fave, ....how many cameras can you have on the one page????

More ScrapFX chippies (Chevron Border and Heart)
this time embossed imperfectly then sprayed with mist
then air dried, leaving the colour to "pool".

There's my handmade stamp!
 Don't you just love the groovy camera stamp?!


The title is Itty Bitty alphas from ScrapFX of course!!!

So that is about all I have for you, maybe I could do a tutorial on carving the stamps what do you think?
Anyhow have a great week people, I'll be back!!! so don't stay away too long!

3 comments:

  1. Gosh Michelle, absolutely love both of these.I just love checking out your work,you always inspire me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jane, you are quick off the mark i only just posted these!!! Hope all is well and thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Michelle I just love these two layouts and the washi tape along with the camera stamp and of course the Scrapfx, all make for great pages. Fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!