Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Scrap Friends Sketch #13


 May has certainly flown by, and a super busy month it has been! I only had time for one Challenge this month and this sketch at Scrap Friends is it!!

undefined

Just got it in by the skin of my teeth! Did not really like the finished page unfortunately, I think my Mojo went for a walkabout!

 Anyway here it is:


 I have used a load of sticky paper here from Sawyers Place as well as a wordlet from ScrapFX that I cut.


The rope frame is also from ScrapFx.


Hopefully next month will not be as busy and I can do more! The weather here is getting nasty so the only good thing about that is it is great for playing indoors!!
Thanks for popping by!



3 comments:

  1. Well, you may not be over the moon with it but I think it's really, really fab...those tags, the layers....the circle at the top & bottom right....& those colours. Yummy! Boy, you HAVE been busy...only ONE challenge all month. I'd be getting serious withdrawal symptoms!!!!! Hopefully next month, eh??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Lizzy, not much to show for the Month is it? I have been creating alot but am not able to show any of it..... shhh its a secret! I am looking forward to letting everyone know what that secret is next month, Its killing me being quiet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle this is just beautiful. I love the softness yet the masculinity it has and he is such a spunky boy.
    Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!