Wednesday, June 5, 2013

More Scrap FX Fun

As promised I am back to show a couple more pages created for Scrap FX this month.
Ok one is super feminine, not my usual style but I liked the result, I even used PINK!!
So I will not linger any longer here they are:

First the totally girly page that features my gorgeous niece, Logan:




Yep this is as pink as I get! I loved the Baby Girl Theme Pack and the Welcome Baby Theme Pack from Scrap FX so I had to use them! There is also a boy version but my photos of my boys when they were babies left alot to be desired so I had to think outside my comfort zone!


The next one is totally the opposite...... a totally boy page:


Just adored the teeny bikes in the new releases so had to get my hands on them straight away! I combined them with an old wordlet and some cool arrows from an earlier release I thought they worked a treat!



 So that is all I have for now still have a few things in the works so off to put the finishing touches on them!
Till next time

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Michelle you ROCK the girl one!!! I am really, really impressed - that banner is like, a-mazing!!! Boy one is great, too - but I UNDERSTAND about how hard girl ones are to do:):) ANd LOVING the 'collage' pics with the closies...fabulous:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layouts. Love them both.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!