Friday, November 8, 2013

Design Diva!!!!

Hi All
Now that the news is well and truly out, that I have joined an overwhelmingly talented group of ladies as a Design Diva at Scrapbook Creations, over the next few days I thought I would show detailed shots of the projects that got me into this whirlwind of creativity!! (So to speak)

The first LO had to feature me...... made me a little uncomfortable to say the least:



As you can see I got down and dirty rather than deep and meaningful!!! Tried hard to hide the face .. LOL
To make the circles I used mist and home made stencils, (fancy name for a circle punched out of a scrap piece of cardboard) in varying sizes. Then I just doodled around them with my paint marker!


I used Scrap FX Paris Alphas for the title and threw some paint and ink on them. Trurhfully, I left this LO till the last minute, so had to really rush and get it done as the deadline loomed! As a result this is my least favourite of the 3 Diva entry projects.
I almost did not enter because of this requirement.... funny how little things really throw you, the photo of myself certainly did!!


Resorted to using old faithful embellishments, spinners and cogs, they just work for me, and paired with the scribble frame that I cut to fit it just suited the mess!


A few dimensional dots and words and I was closer to the finish line!














So that is the story of the first LO, it was definitely the toughest task!
Next I will show the "other" LO and then soon after the "off the page" task!
So do come by again soon,
hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Heehee! I'd be hiding my face too - perfectly NORMAL, I think!!! Gorgeous fun page...& good on you, you'll ROCK it over there:):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!