Friday, November 1, 2013

I have been a little busy!!

The beginning of a new month already. Phew I am actually relieved October is over, it is a very busy one for this family, hence I only made a few posts. So what about November???
Well first up I have been playing with some new Scrap FX goodies. I am falling in love with the stencils and now their stamps as well???
This first page I used the random dots stencil which seems to be a "go to" one for me, the new Kraft paper trees, mini swallows and a new Elm leaf stamp.



This the paper tree that really inspired this page

Paper Tree, kraft
but then I got my hands on the Elm leaf stamp and teeny swallows (there are 10 in a pack!) and it all just seemed to come together!


Now on to the next page where I used an awesome new stencil that is super funky called "Squares and circles"
Squares & Circles stencil
Yeah baby I loved this one, I admit I did go a little crazy with this one on the background!

I also used a mini lock with the old fave.... hash tag corner isn't it just too cute?? And those words are new too I have just given them the embossing powder treatment!

Mini Locks
The mini lock is part of a set that are so darn cute how could I resist??

Word Set A Today
The words are from this pack but there are more check the web site, they are the perfect size for all you brave project lifers out there, but they work well as a title or even part of the  journalling on the page!
Last one I promise! I have a bit of a thing for pelicans and find myself taking photos of them alot as they seem to pose perfectly for just the right shot! So I thought Why not actually use one of those photos on a page??? So here 'tis!

Once again I went overboard on the background but hey that is the way I roll it seems!!
I used the new Moroccan Tile stencil, I have the matching stamp too but haven't used it yet!
Those sweet swallows feature once again!
I also used some oldies from my stash, about time I used them up!
Check out the stencil:

Moroccan Tile stamp
Yep loved that one too!!


So that is all from me for the moment, do your selves a favour and check out the super cool new stuff from Scrap FX Here

I can assure you, you will not be disappointed there is something for everyone in this release!!
Thanks for stopping by everyone,
Cheers


1 comment:

  1. Hooley-dooley! These are totally amazing...you've really shown what you can do with those goodies wonderfully well:):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!