Sunday, December 1, 2013

"Scrapbook Creations First Inspiration Board"



Introducing the first ever mood board challenge at Scrapbook Creations!
Love these challenges and the different takes they inspire!
So why not have a go at this one and post it on the Scrapbook Creations Blog for the world to see?
2013-12_Dec
Here is my project, an Art journal page: 
I got my hands on a very cool Unity art stamp set that I just had to use straight away!!!


Added loads of texture with molding paste, tissue paper and embossing powder!
Lots of shiny bits that did not show up too well in the photos but here are my efforts to show you some of the texture.



I stamped on to tissue paper in order for the stamped image to show over all the lumps and bumps I created.


The quotes were also part of the set, they just screamed to be included!


And lastly the embossing powder that no creation can do without!!

So why not give this a go yourself? So much fun to be had!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!