Monday, February 24, 2014

Lindys Stamp Gang Colour Challenge


Yay another challenge done!
Everyone knows by now how much I love using Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays, so I thought giving their colour challenge a crack was next on my "to Do List".
Here is the gorgeous scheme:


I used these lovely sprays:

And this embossing powder:







I have created my own background using the sprays, a new foam stamp by Scrap FX, washi tape and texture paste with a little grunging up by a punch.


The chipboard hearts are Scrap FX and treated by gesso, embossing powder and the ink from the sprays.



Here is the full page, a photo of my Little Brother and my Sister in Law, love 'em to bits and miss them everyday as they live a world away in the States!


A few more details for you, the title I made up of Scrap FX chippy pieces from my stash:


 

 So that is it from me, why not give this challenge a shot? It was great fun and got me out of my comfort zone......I used PINK!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by Y'all!
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. This is really LOVEly! those hearts are wonderful as is your background colors you have used too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your arty pages. You are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!