Thursday, February 20, 2014

New LO for Sawyers Place

Hi All! 
A quickie post from me today, just thought I would share a LO I did for Sawyers Place. Have you seen the latest addition to their range??? Epoxy and resin sticky shapes! They are super sticky even when applied to all sorts of mediums that I use on my pages. Once down, they do not move.....awesome!!


I have stamped words (with Stazon ink) onto card, then stuck the banner shapes over the top, cut around them with a knife and the job was done, easy!
  

I then stuck them down with tape.


Before I show the full page, I have to show the mess I made with the hot glue gun, to make the circles. I sprinkled micro beads all over the place and some even ended up on the page!!!! Obviously, I am yet to perfect the right method of adhearing the tiny suckers to a page, but I do like the texture they give so I will try and try again!


So here is the page featuring my youngest last summer doing what he loves!


As you can see I also used a wordlet from my stash of Scrap FX gear, I just painted and cut it to fit the page in a way I liked, then out came the good old embossing powder, just cannot live without the stuff right now!



Behind the photo I used a mixture of papers and stamps to add a bit of colour.


See my gluey globs? Gotta' find a better way! 
Any ideas out there would love to know!
Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Michelle...those epoxy shapes look fabulous...loving your summer colours here, too....I use either Art Glitter glue, cos it dries completely clear...I'm sure there are other glues...Helmar's comes to mind, that would do the same job. Or that modge podge stuff, I guess???? Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!