Sunday, March 2, 2014

March Goodies from Scrap FX.


Hi All!
 Time to let you in on what I have been playing with this month from Scrap FX!
First a favourite item revisited....chicken wire..... but wait it is a brand new size....well 2 actually, small and medium to compliment the large panel Scrap FX already have. 
Chicken Wire, small
The small version is so cute at 7 x 11 cm

Chicken Wire, mediuim
The medium is a handy size too at 7 x 14. 5cm
I used the smaller version here on a pen holder for my messy Teen!



I combined a few old favourites on this one and Lindy's Stamp gang and Dylusions sprays. Yes I got very messy!
Here is the other side:


The background of this piece was made with texture paste and another new product, number border Stencils in both large and small.
Number Border stencil, large
The large measures 24 x 6cm
Number Border stencil, small
The small is 24 x 3cm
I used the too cute smaller version.


I used the larger number border stencil here as the background for this layout:



 I also made good use of the medium chicken wire, just loved it and went such a long way when cut and stood up to lots of product as I changed my mind numerous times till I was satisfied!


Revisited my cog stash for the rest of the embellishments, always great for a masculine page!


I used a great wordlet I have been bonding with that goes soooooo well with the arrows.





While I am on the numbers theme there's more...... a number collage foam stamp that I used on this page that I made for the Lindy's Stamp Gang February Colour Challenge. Here is another look at the page:


And here is the Stamp:

Numbers Stamp
Just divine!
I have used it to create the background and used a little old favourite chippy, the heart collage and some cute words:
I randomly pressed the stamp around the page.



 There is also a large stencil:
Numbers Collage stencil
It measures an awesome 28 x 28cm big enough to fill a whole page or mask it off to use just a bit!
I am yet to get this baby dirty but that is just a matter of time before that happens!!!
I cannot wait to see what the other gals get up to with these products Scrap FX never fails to excite!!
Thanks for visiting!

Michelle




3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Love it!
    They are awesome!!! The details....chip board ....wonderful!
    Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my all three of these are amazing! That pencil box is my favorite but that last layout is so different and romantic, the colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well designed projects, i can't decide which one i like best, both equal, great showcasing of the ScrapFX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!