Sunday, September 7, 2014

"Believe" for Scrap FX.

Hello everyone, 
I am back to share one of the layouts created for Scrap FX.
Check out what everyone is creating with here.
This months playthings were awesome, take a peek at these babies!
My layouts just had to feature each one!
Delight, mini
Wonder, mini
Believe, mini
So here is my first one:
"Believe"


I not only used the new mini word but also an old favourite, Graphic circles.
Did you notice the funky background??? That is a fab new stencil called 
Ice Shards:
Ice Shards stencil - Click Image to Close
The background was created using plasterers joint compound (I have claimed a big bucket all my own from the garage) and the stencil. Once it was dry I then had fun spraying with Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Sprays and stamping with gay abandon with no idea what the end result would be.


If you look closely you can also see I have used the chevron spots stamps too! If you hurry, you can still head to the ScrapFX FB page to enter the giveaway to get yourself a set of these to play with!


Used up some papers in my stash to cut large triangular shards to mimic the stencil.


The circles were embossed roughly with Embossing powder then I sprayed with one of the colours in the background so that the composition was cohesive.


The title was gessoed, sprayed then I added a smidgen of embossing powder to tie it in with the embellishments. 

 So that is about it for me for today, 
come on back for more a little later!

1 comment:

  1. love the sand grit look to the title... wonderful showcasing of the ScrapFx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!