Monday, September 15, 2014

Full of Wonder!

Back with another page made for ScrapFX using the new chippies and some older stamps that I am still bonding with.....just cannot leave them alone!
Here are the new products I used in the page:
Wonder, miniFlourish 11 Swirl
 I also used the Chevron Spot stamp randomly on the background:

Chevron Spots stamps
And here is the full page:


On the background used Lindys Stamp Gang Sprays and on the chippy pieces I used embossing powders also from Lindys, just love their huge colour range!


The other stamps on the background are from Tim Holtz.


I just love how long, big and "Flowy" the new flourish is, it needs nothing more than a bit of colour to help make the photo a statement on the page. 



 I used the Spot stamp, and then drew in some lines to emulate the compass on the Tim Holtz stamp.
You can see what I mean below:


So that is all from me for today my friends,
thanks for dropping by,

1 comment:

  1. Totally, gobsmackingly gorgeous! LOOOVE the colours & the stamping in the bg....& yup! That flourish is pretty dang neat:):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!