Monday, September 22, 2014

Lindys Stamp Gang September Challenge

Hello all, take a peek at the new colour challenge at Lindys Stamp Gang, the colours are just fabulous, so much so I had to do something for it even though I did not have all the colours for it!
Here is the challenge pic:


The colours I used are: 

Here is my page using an old photo of my little brother and his girls. I even used some flowers...really got my girlie groove on!


I started with a Scrap FX stencil, Squares and Circles.




I cut out the flowers using a Heartfelt creations Die (and matching stamp) out of old book paper and coloured them with the sprays.



The title is a Scrap FX wordlet treated with the embossing powder and a quick spray to tie it all together.



I used some leftover  frames with embossing powder and also added the copper powder to parts of the background also.
So that is about it for me for now, Thanks for dropping by!

14 comments:

  1. All of your projects are gorgeous! Love the colors this month for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Michelle! You always inspire me. Thanks so much for joining the Lindy's Stamp Gang Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the layers and texture! you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation! Thanks for playing along with LSG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this layout and colours. I came from Luckie's blog ... she's tagged you for the Creative Process Blog Hop. I'll be back next Monday to see your post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I am a fan of your work. Looove oall the mixed media backround work. The flowers are so cute, adore them xx Thank you so much for playing with us at Lindy's Stamp Gang. Love, Marta x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my thanks so much each and every one of you lovelies for taking the time to comment.Seriously you have made my day!!XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just stunning, Michelle! Such wonderful detail in the background, yet the photo still stands out front and center!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout, I love the colors and fabulous design too..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing! Very beautiful!!! Thanks for playing with us at Lindy'sStampGang!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now THAT'S what I call decent flowers.....sort of unflowery flowers. LOOOVE 'em. Even I could use them, I reckon!!! Love the colour combo....gorgeous photo & the bg work, as always, is simply to delish for words:):)

    ReplyDelete
  12. superb interpretation. Thanks for playing with us at Lindy'sStampGang!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Just fantastic LO!!!
    thanks for playing with Lindy'sStamp Gang!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just gorgeous Michelle... I love it. Fabulous use of the colours and lovely background. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!