Tuesday, June 16, 2015

My Pet Page

Hi all, 
I am back to share a page I did a while back for a scrap your pet competition for the Brisbane Expo.
I love scrapping pets, they are, after all, a big part of our family!
So here is the page:


Plenty of texture and Scrap FX goodies!
 Had to use my new Finnabair stamp set, just love those hearts!


 

I painted the title and little word chipboard in a grey colour before using embossing enamel randomly to create a worn out aged look.


Can you spot the paw prints stencil (from ScrapFX) I used with Prima Finnabair crackle medium? I used some of the ink in the cracks to make them pop.


I used glitter paper to make the die cut underneath the photo.



 The heart string chippie is my new fave and comes up a treat with embossing enamel and frames the photo perfectly.

And that is it for me, more to come shortly....yes I have been busy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sooo cute! The gold bones are sooooo yum & I must say, those hearts had mine beating faster too....a lovely page:):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!