Tuesday, August 4, 2015

My First Video! Art Journal Tutorial

Hi everyone...as promised (many times), I have finally made my first video!
Please be kind, I am wearing L plates, the next ones can only get better right?
I will learn to stay in the frame, if it kills me!
Here is the project and the video at the bottom of this post, I hope you enjoy parts of it and it motivates you enough to give Art Journalling a go!


It is difficult to see the texture on the video so here are a few closer shots to show how awesome the paste works with the lace as a stencil, creating lovely texture.



Love how the Starburst Sprays from Lindy's Stamp Gang add two toned colour to projects, I have tried to get a shot of it here for you. 



Well on with the show, so proud of myself and loved working the video thing out under the watchful eye (lots of eye rolling at my ignorance when it comes to technology) of my little fella'. 
Thanks Bay for all your help I will get better each time, I promise! XXX
Here is the link to my very own you tube channel:
Thanks for dropping by everyone!




12 comments:

  1. An awesome effort, I can't believe that was your first one. Love the journal pages with the fab Scrapfx stamp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sandra, I am so happy you liked my effort!

      Delete
  2. Great first video Michelle. Look forward to seeing the next one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it.. Well done! Thanks for sharing this project, it's a great video! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, fantastic, I am so inspired to try out some of your techniques, loved your use of lace as a stencil. Well done I'm looking forward to seeing your future videos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your first video Michelle. I enjoyed watching the entire process. Thank you for sharing your beautiful artsy. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, LOVE it Michelle! So good to see your process at last. Can't wait til your next one! And the next one, and the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great video Michelle, cannot wait for another one

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!