Saturday, September 26, 2015

September Kraft Plus Challenge

Hey There, 
back again with another challenge completed, this time for Kraft Plus
This month was a great sketch featuring a lot of triangle action. 
So I thought I would give it a crack!



The whole reason I do challenges is to push myself out of my comfort zone and triangles really do my head in, I just don't find them easy to work with. So this challenge really pushed me.
Here is my take on that sketch, my boy dressed to impress for his very last school formal:


I used the Tricky Triangle chippie by Scrap FX, they fit the bill perfectly and made the challenge come together so quickly. All I did with most of them was add a coat of gesso then spray with a few Lindys Stamp Gang colours.


I embossed the background then added some colour with my old but new favourite plaything Dye Na Flow ink, just love the watercolour feel it creates, but stays put after heating, so you can layer to your hearts content.


The papers are by Basic Grey, an old favourite line, Persimmon.
Well thats it for me, till next time, happy creating,



5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning, love all the triangles and the colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done an amazing job on our K+ sketch.... The triangles look perfect & that Persimmon line? Great idea using up stash.... I adored it!!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at K+ this month - & hoping it out the triangle phobia thing to rest!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Michelle - I love your take on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you wouldn't know that you've been pushed out of your comfort zone as I totally love what you've created with those triangles! I do love that chipboard & what you've done with it. Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I'm glad you persevered with those triangles Michelle.. because this is brilliant!
    Loving it all.. every little detail.
    Stunning
    Thank you for playing along with K+ Sketch challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!