Thursday, March 3, 2016

New for Scrap FX.


March is here already, can you believe it? Really hate how time just flies! I need a few more hours in the day......to play!
I have been having a little fun playing with Scrap FX goodies lately, take a peek at these:
Space Invader funky, retro bits,that really had to have a neon treatment!
Space Invaders
Here are a few cards for the little fella's!

spaceinvcardwm

I used a couple of older FX chippies in the background, the invaders needed some direction!!!


All the chippies are treated with  embossing powders, I really wanted those invaders to pop!
These ones are on a couple of Hash Bits.


The Circuitry Panel worked perfectly on this one.



Last one has the Nodules panel as the background.

Next I have a LO using these new FX pieces:
#boystuffWhich Way Out?
Banterwm

This page features my eldest on his way to his last school formal, scrubs up ok!


The chippies I treated with Colour Blast Embossing Powders.


Most of the papers are from 7 Dots "Destination Unknown" Line. Finally used them after bonding with them for far too long!


Love how a combination powders worked on this chippy!


Those hash words are just perfect for a teen layout, love 'em!


So that is the first few projects I have done for the month, stay tuned got more a coming, I have been playing with just awesome face stencils that even make my drawing skills look good!
Back Soon!

2 comments:

  1. Those cards are FABULOUS. I adore them! And your page is of course fabulous....love the subtle colouring and those photos under the bottom of the photo AND that you've used the 7 Dots papers....I've got some I MUST use up, too!!!! Hoarding stuff you like is a real problem, eh??!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by Lizzy, yes finally stopped bonding with those 7 dots papers, they are awesome!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here!